Friday, June 13, 2014

Work of Art that I am the most proud of



















I am most proud of my still-life painting because of the effort that I put into every detail of the painting. I have a painting style that tends to be more precise and focuses more on details, so I think that this work is a successful example of what I strive to achieve. While I prefer to be precise, there were some aspects of the painting that required me to paint with a looser brush and move out of my comfort zone. It was a new challenge for me to tackle, but I think that I handled it well enough and did my best to paint loosely. While there are still aspects of this painting that need more work, I am satisfied with how it came out. By stepping out of my comfort zone to paint loosely, I introduced myself to a new style of painting. If I can attempt things out of my comfort zone more often, I can widen my style of painting which could ultimately improve the quality of my work. It can be hard to be precise with some mediums, so it would be good for me to extend my skills. Ultimately, I am proud of the work that I put into this painting and the different techniques that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment