Friday, June 13, 2014

Final Thoughts

    Two of my most memorable experiences from this semester were completing my first sketchbook assignment and the half portrait drawing in my sketchbook. After finishing my first sketchbook assignment, I wasn't very proud of my work and didn't want to show it off as my work. I didn't know what to expect coming into the class and I had this idea that I had to do everything perfectly the first time. After I received feedback on the assignment, I realized that not everything I would do in the class would come out exactly the way I wanted to, but that I should still appreciate the effort that I put into every assignment. Another memorable assignment from this semester was my half-portrait drawing. This assignment is so memorable mostly because I'm very proud of the work that I put in and how the drawing came out. There were few assignments this year that I feel like were close to my best work, so I was very satisfied when I completed the assignment. Even though there are parts of the drawing that can be improved on, I put my absolute best effort into this work and am satisfied keeping it just the way it is. Overall, this semester of Drawing & Painting taught me to appreciate my work and that putting in my best effort into my work is the best way for me to appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment